View Profile Acronikos

11 Movie Reviews

I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan

You obviously put a lot of time and effort into this and it was great. Its probably the best KH animation that I've ever seen. Well done and please make more!

cobra0528 responds:

Very emotional

The third installment is yet again another brilliant piece of art. Very emotional and as the series progresses they each get better. Extremely well done and keep them coming.

So simple yet so perfect

I loved this animation. Such an awesome style. Please keep up the good work. Well done.

3 Game Reviews

Fantastic game!

Fits perfectly in with the Another Day series. Fantastic gameplay, fun levels and bosses, and some cool tunes. It was awesome that you can unlock a secret weapon and a mini-game once the game is won. Well done!

Great Tutorial for a beginner like me

I found this tutorial very helpful. Well done and keep up the good work!

2 Audio Reviews

I did stop and dance!

Sweet song. I like your previous works as well. Keep kicking out them jams!

NemesisTheory responds:

Good! I like people who aren't afraid to start dancing outta nowhere.

I'm glad you liked it, and good to hear you like the other stuff too! And I shall. :)

Fantastic battle song!

When I listen to this song, I definately picture some major boss fight in a game. Great tune, awesome song title too. It's very fitting. Good job!

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, bossfight. As it so happens I'm remaking this one into a more bossfight-esque style for Fear Unlimited II, better guitars, drums and heavy pianowork. I might upload it once it's done . ;)

I'm glad you like it! Much love. :D

Acronikos means "Nightfall" in ancient Greek.

28, Male