Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan

You obviously put a lot of time and effort into this and it was great. Its probably the best KH animation that I've ever seen. Well done and please make more!

cobra0528 responds:

Another Day Three Another Day Three

Very emotional

The third installment is yet again another brilliant piece of art. Very emotional and as the series progresses they each get better. Extremely well done and keep them coming.

Another Day Another Day

So simple yet so perfect

I loved this animation. Such an awesome style. Please keep up the good work. Well done.

Another Day Two Another Day Two

Awesome style

I love the style of the Another Day series. Brilliant sequel. Well done.

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Absolutely gorgeous

I loved this animation. It shows that you put a lot of time into it (2 years!). I can't wait for part two. You are very talented with flash and hope you supply Newgrounds with many more of your masterpieces! Phenomenal job!

The Epileptic Soldier The Epileptic Soldier

Ah those were the good ol' days

I remember writing the plot of this with you man. Those were the good ol' days there. We need to make a collab or something especially because both of us are much better animators. Hopefully we'll get our game submitted. I think for our first flash, this is a classic. Congrats to you and me Maverick. Cheers!

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Another progression of the Castle Series

Extraordinary animating, brilliant detail, and finally some voice acting! All around it is a fantastic animation and surely one to be successful. The only problems that I found were various spelling mistakes in the subtitles, but I can't complain about them because we all make spelling errors occasionally. Very well done!

Castle II Castle II

Brilliant Sequel...leaves prequel in the dust

All that I can say is "wow!" Just by viewing the menu and the opening scene, I could tell that your flash animating had signifiantly advanced since the first Castle. The fighting was very fast and energetic that is animated very well. Bravo on a fantastic sequel and I hope to see more great animations from you. Well done.

Castle Castle

Obviously the first of the series

This is a nice way to start off the series. I suggest that you should explain the actual story more in this first episode. It is kind of random, with the nameless hero entering one of the castles, stealing the book and all of a sudden a dragon appears. If you have the time, I strongly recommend redoing this essential part of your story. The animation was descent and the flow was not bad. Hopefully this review is helpful. Not a bad way to start the series.

Castle Prologue Castle Prologue

Fantastic way to begin a series

This is a wonderful piece of art. The flash is drawn well and the voice actor was fitting but maybe a younger female voice would add an interesting feel. Seems to be a very original idea and it keeps the user wanting more. Well done.